UNTHA staff spotlight - Werner Kitzberger
He may travel all over the world supporting UNTHA’s global clients, but Werner’s favourite place in the whole world, is right here in Austria. Find out more about our customer service specialist in this latest staff spotlight…
Name: Werner Kitzberger
Job title: Customer service specialist – waste
- What does your role entail?
I travel a lot to client sites all over the world, ensuring we maintain strong, positive relationships with our customers, whether they’ve just commissioned our shredders or have been using our technology for some time.
- How long have you been with the company?
Since 2008. In 2015 I moved across to the waste team to dedicate my time to that growing division.
- What’s the best thing about your job?
I am very looked after at UNTHA. We are paid well for doing a good job and I can work independently to put my skills to good use.
- Of all the places you’ve visited during your time with UNTHA, which has been your favourite?
Austria – it’s truly my favourite place in the world.
- For you, which is UNTHA’s stand-out shredder?
The XR mobil-e. We are proud of being innovative and all of our shredders are pioneering in their own right. But there’s nothing quite like this mobile machine, wherever you look in the global market.
- What’s been your biggest work achievement, since joining UNTHA?
Working on a large XR3000 ripper project for a client in Berlin last year.
- Describe UNTHA in three words:
Familiar, sociable, safe.
And finally some more light-hearted questions:
- What’s your favourite food?
I like virtually any meal, but particularly chicken and pasta.
- How do you relax on a weekend?
At home with my girlfriend, family and our cat!
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing you couldn’t live without?