UNTHA staff spotlight
Name: Markus Fraubaum
Job title: Project manager
- What does your role entail?
When a client places an order with us, I help to ensure everything goes smoothly from the point of sale through to the shredder becoming fully operational.
- How long have you been with the company?
Since December 2016 so I’m one of the waste unit’s newest team members.
- What’s the best thing about your job?
Finding different solutions that satisfy clients’ waste challenges and ensure progress in the wider waste to energy market.
- Of all the places you’ve visited during your time with UNTHA, which has been your favourite?
Vienna – it’s a fabulous city, and very close to home.
- For you, which is UNTHA’s stand-out shredder?
The XR waste shredder – we’ve recently sold our 150th machine which is a fantastic achievement. This milestone really evidences the global success of this shredding technology.
- What’s been your biggest work achievement, since joining UNTHA?
Providing support on such varied projects. The variety is challenging but it’s what I love about the job.
- Describe UNTHA in three words:
‘Made in Austria’.
And finally some more light-hearted questions:
- What’s your favourite food?
The easiest question yet – pizza!
- How do you relax on a weekend?
I have complete ‘time out’ and try to do as little as possible.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
My girlfriend may be reading this… so of course, it would be her!